PMB are master facilitators for groups of all sizes. We can facilitate hour-long dialogue, day-long problem solving sessions, and long-term initiatives scheduled over the course of a few months. Each session is designed to achieve your objectives – participants consistently get engaged and leave delighted with process and outcome.
- Strategic visioning & planning
- Creative problem solving (CPS), including CPS for people with disabilities & special populations
- Operational planning and project development
- Team development
- Key constituent consultations
- Focus groups, town hall, and discovery sessions
- FourSight Thinking Profile – individual and team assessments
Interested in introducing digital facilitation into your team thinking and problem solving? PMB’s facilitators are trained in the STORMZ© digital tool that enables participants to engage and collaborate through their smartphones and tablets.
Janeen Halliwell is a FourSight Certified Facilitator. She will lead you through the FourSight Thinking Profile problem solving assessment that has a proven record of helping organizations large and small, on six continents in the corporate, educational and non-profit sectors. Clients use FourSight to get a striking look at where they excel and breakdown in the four distinct phases of the breakthrough thinking process.
Interested in having your team complete the FourSight Thinking Profile?